In this week’s episode, Bonnie is joined by Dr. Alexis Conason, a clinical psychologist and certified eating disorder specialist.
In today’s episode Bonnie & Dr. Alexis Conason will discuss:
- What we wish the public knew about “weight management” and “obesity research”
- What happens to one’s brain when they diet
- Why diets don’t work for most people
- Tips to practice mindfulness with your thoughts
- What positive body image really means
- and so much more!
Connect with Dr. Alexis:
Book: The Diet Free Revolution by Dr. Alexis Conason
Tired of quick fix diets that leave you more guilt ridden, obsessed and out of control with food in the long run and ready to create a lifelong, healthy & sustainable relationship with food? Take the first steps today by taking my free quiz here.
Have you been listening to the podcast for a while & have found benefit from it? Leave an honest rating & review on Apple podcasts here.