On this episode, Bonnie is joined by Catie Lynch. Catie is a licensed clinical social worker and recovery coach specializing in eating disorders and body image issues. She is recovered from an eating disorder and has made it a mission to help other women who are struggling. Catie has two young girls and lives in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
They will touch on such topics as:
- Diet culture being sneaky
- How she used a personal battle to help others
- Educating yourself on a “happy” body image
- What causes body image issues?
- Steps to improve your mindset on body image
Health At Every Size by Linda Bacon
Connect with Bonnie on Instagram: @diet.culture.rebel
Looking to take the next step in becoming a Diet Culture Rebel? Apply for Small Group Coaching.
If you want to hear more Diet Culture Rebel, be sure to subscribe and tune in for new episodes!