In this week’s episode, Bonnie is joined by Dr. Gregory Dodell, a a board-certified endocrinologist.
In today’s episode Bonnie & Dr. Dodell will discuss:
- Harms of weight stigma in healthcare
- Why it’s bad when physicians make assumptions about patients health, food choices, and exercise habits based on appearance
- What really impacts health
- What insulin resistance is
- If “hormone balancing” means anything
- and so much more!
Connect with Dr. Dodell
Tired of quick fix diets that leave you more guilt ridden, obsessed and out of control with food in the long run and ready to create a lifelong, healthy & sustainable relationship with food? Take the first steps today by taking my free quiz here.