In this week’s episode, Bonnie is joined by Jennifer Anderson who is a Registered Dietitian and founder of Kids Eat In Color with over 1.8 million Instagram followers. Kids Eat in Color is a resource that helps families feed their children from their first bite of solid food through picky eating and elementary-aged nutrition needs.
This episode is for you if you have kids, if you plan to have kids, or if you were ever a kid. Yep, this episode is for everyone because our relationship today has all been impacted by what we learned years ago.
In today’s episode Bonnie & Jennifer will discuss:
- How childhood experiences with food can impact us as adults
- Breaking generational dieting in your family
- The one thing you don’t want to do when raising intuitive eaters
- Why the Intuitive Eating framework isn’t appropriate for kids
- Verbiage kids and adults alike can use around food
- and so much more!
Connect with Jennifer:
- Instagram: @kids.eat.in.color
- Tik Tok: email@example.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/kids.eat.in.color
- Top resources for Parents:
- Child and toddler feeding class: Learn the fundamentals of feeding toddlers and young kids and feel confident about meals, snacks, and dessert.
- Reverse Picky Eating Course: The most comprehensive online program for the parents of picky children who want to reduce stress and get their children on the road to eating more foods.