In this week’s episode, Bonnie is joined by Beth Rosen who is a weight-inclusive Registered Dietitian specializing in GI nutrition and disordered eating.
In today’s episode Bonnie & Beth will discuss:
- What gut health really is
- How dieting impacts gut health
- Foods to support a diverse and healthy gut microbiome
- Removing a food as a nutrition intervention vs. diet culture
- The key to daily healthy poops
- Gut health misinformation in wellness culture
- and so much more!
Connect with Beth:
- Instagram: @bethrosenrd
- Website: www.BethRosenRD.com
Have you been listening to the podcast for a while & have found benefit from it? Leave an honest rating & review on Apple podcasts here.