In this week’s episode, Bonnie is joined by Erica Leon, MS, RD, CEDS, with over 30 years of experience as a Registered Dietitian.
In today’s episode Bonnie & Erica will discuss:
- How growing up in the 60s impacted Erica’s relationship with food & body
- Similarities between diet culture in the 60s and today
- Body image changes that can happen as you age
- Nutrition ideas to implement leading up to, and during, perimenopause
- Having a healthy relationship with food and body
- and so much more!
Connect with Erica:
Free resources: www.ericaleon.com/free-resources/
Have you been listening to the podcast for a while & have found benefit from it? Leave an honest rating & review on Apple podcasts here.