In this week’s episode, Bonnie is joined by Ragen Chastain who is a speaker, writer, researcher, Board Certified Patient Advocate, multi-certified health and fitness professional, and thought leader in weight science, weight stigma, health, and healthcare.
In today’s episode Bonnie & Ragen will discuss:
- Ragen’s personal story of healing her relationship with food and body
- Most misleading things about weight loss research
- How to be more skeptical of weight loss research
- Correlation vs. causation when talking about how higher body weights are associated with more health conditions/concerns
- How the diet industry is really enmeshed in continuing education trainings for health professionals
- Advocating for healthcare you deserve
- and so much more!
Connect with Ragen:
Have you been listening to the podcast for a while & have found benefit from it? Leave an honest rating & review on Apple podcasts here.