In this week’s episode, Bonnie is joined by eating disorder therapist, writer, and speaker, Fatema Jivanjee-Shakir.
In today’s episode Bonnie & Fatema will discuss:
- Fatema’s personal story of healing her relationship with food and body as a South Asian American and Muslim
- Things that can impact body image that have nothing to do with body size
- The importance of recovery support being culturally and religiously inclusive
- Mindset shifts to help your food freedom journey
- Realistic expectations to set when healing your relationship with food and body
- and so much more!
Connect with Fatema:
Have you been listening to the podcast for a while & have found benefit from it? Leave an honest rating & review on Apple podcasts here.