In this week’s episode, Bonnie is joined by Kimmie Singh, a self-proclaimed fat Registered Dietitian based in New York City.
In today’s episode Bonnie & Kimmie will discuss:
- What it means to be fat-positive
- The power of reclaiming the word fat
- Kimmie’s personal journey to healing her relationship with food food &. body
- Finding the pleasure and joy in eating again
- Anti-fat bias in healthcare and nutrition
- Tips to advocate for yourself and practice self-care
- and so much more!
Connect with Kimmie:
Resource mentioned in podcast:
Are you living in fear of losing control around food? Take our free quiz here!
Enjoy this episode? You might also like episode 82: Unlearn a Lifetime of Fatphobia with Vinny Welsby. Listen to the episode here.
Support the show!
Leave your honest rating & review by clicking this link. Quick LinksGet Embed PlayerShare on SocialDownload Audio File