In this week’s episode, Bonnie is joined by popular influencer, Tiffany Ima.
In today’s episode Bonnie & Tiffany will discuss:
- Tiffany’s journey to healing her relationship with food & self
- Moving away from the dieter identity you may have created for yourself
- The biggest issue with the body positive movement on mainstream social media
- Tips to cope with the fear of weight gain
- What it means to have a positive body image
- and so much more!
Resource mentioned in podcast:
Are you living in fear of losing control around food? Take our free quiz here!
Connect with Tiffany:
Apply to group coaching!
Leave shame, loneliness, and isolation behind and heal your relationship with food in a group setting.
This program was created to transform your mindset around food and dieting, improve your body image, and teach you health-promoting nutritional habits. These 12 weeks provide a safe, confidential, and judgment-free environment for you to deepen your understanding of intuitive eating so you can eat without guilt, obsession, or fear of losing control. Click the link here or go to dietculturerebel.com/group-coaching to apply.