In this week’s episode, Bonnie is joined by eating disorder advocate, William Hornby.
In today’s episode Bonnie & Willliam will discuss:
- William’s personal journey to improving his relationship with food
- The problem with not getting a timely eating disorder diagnosis
- How people of body sizes, identities, and intersectionalities can struggle with food
- Red flags that a loved one might be struggling with food
- Tips to be a safe space for someone in your life who may be struggling with food
- Why it’s everyone’s responsibility to unlearn anti-fatness
- and so much more!
Connect with William:
Resource mentioned in podcast:
Are you living in fear of losing control around food? Take our free quiz here!
Support the show!
Leave your honest rating & review by clicking this link.