On this episode, Bonnie is joined by Leah Hackney. Leah is a Pediatric registered dietitian who currently lives in Canada. She works with families to help kids develop healthy relationships with food and their bodies. She helps parents in honoring kid’s hunger and fullness cues, picky eating, struggling with growth all over the spectrum, and help diversify what kids are eating.
They will touch on such topics as:
- How does being an intuitive change through a Child’s life
- How to raise an intuitive eater!
- Stop stressing the little things (snacks)
- Steps parents can take today!
- How parents can navigate what they can’t control.
- How hard is it to raise an intuitive eater?
Connect with Leah:
Connect with Bonnie on Instagram: @diet.culture.rebel
Looking to take the next step in becoming a Diet Culture Rebel? Apply for Small Group Coaching.
If you want to hear more Diet Culture Rebel, be sure to subscribe and tune in for new episodes!