In this week’s episode, Bonnie is joined by Kelsea & Rachael from TTSL Podcast. Kelsea is the owner/CEO and Rachael is the Chief brand officer at CVG. They started this company to create a community of women supporting each other. Helping women find ways to take the driver’s seat of their health and hone in on what their body needs. Making their health top priority.
They will touch on such topics as:
- Why the scale is not a helpful way to look at your health
- Creating fitness goals that are not related to weight
- Thoughts on hiring a trainer whose sole focus is on weight loss and how to deal with this experience
- Changing the dialogue around fitness
- What benefits can you see moving away from the scale
- It is okay to take rest days
Connect with Kelsea & Rachael from TTSL:
App: CVG Nation-www.cvgnation.com
Connect with Bonnie on Instagram: @diet.culture.rebel
Looking to take the next step in becoming a Diet Culture Rebel? Apply for Small Group Coaching at bonnieroney.com
If you want to hear more Diet Culture Rebel, be sure to subscribe and tune in for new episodes!