In this week’s episode, Bonnie is joined by William Hornby. William is at the forefront of raising awareness for men with eating disorders with his advocacy on TikTok and Instagram Reels. He is in his fourth year at Temple University where he will graduate with two bachelor’s degrees: BFA Musical Theatre and BBA Business Management. He trained in classical voice at the prestigious Baltimore School for the Arts. He loves hiking, pumpkin carving, listening to NPR, and organizing zoom parties.
They will touch on such topics as:
- What is OSFED?
- Men dealing with eating disorders
- Tips to manage your emotions
- You don’t need to make the gym your everything
- How do we normalize men struggling with their food
- How important is it to get support for overcoming unhealthy behaviors
Looking to take the next step in becoming a Diet Culture Rebel? Apply for Small Group Coaching at bonnieroney.com
If you want to hear more Diet Culture Rebel, be sure to subscribe and tune in for new episodes!