In this week’s episode, Bonnie is joined by Dr. Kirsty Seward they will have a discussion on the ins and outs of body image.
She will touch on topics such as:
- Breast implant illness? what is it?
- Stop taking your body for granted!
- Are you disconnected from your body?
- How to tie together the fundamentals and to listening to our body cues?
- The Journey of removing her breast implants.
- Three words you should say to your younger self.
Our guest today is Dr. Kirsty Seward who an accredited practicing dietitian and Ph.D. qualified behavior scientist, from Newcastle, Australia. As a dietitian, Kirsty loves helping women say goodbye to yo-yo dieting and diet culture. Kirsty underwent explant surgery in January 2021 after suffering from Breast implant illness. Kirsty embraces her personal body image and explant journey and uses her lived experience combined with her education and professional experience to help women heal their relationship with food and their body. You can find Dr. Kirsty on Instagram at @drkirstyseward or visit her website at drkirstyseward.com.au
Have questions you’d like Bonnie to answer on the podcast? Send them to email@example.com
Leave an honest rating & review on Apple podcasts here.