In this week’s episode, Bonnie goes solo to talk with you about her Dietitian review of 75 hard, which markets itself as a mental toughness program. Her intent in today’s episode is to help you spot out the sneaky Diet Culture in our world today.
She will touch on topics such as
- What is 75 hard challenge?
- Food restrictions do not respect your body.
- What can over-exercising do to you?
- “Cheat Meals” only increases the last-supper mentality around food.
- Thinnest does not equal healthy living.
- Ask yourself Does a progress photo serve me and my body?
- We need to MOVE AWAY from the programs that feed you grind culture.
- Give your body and mind a rest.
Today’s episode is brought to you by Memore. Diet Culture Rebel listeners will receive 30% off their whole food powders at checkout by going to yourmemore.com/rebel.
Get on the Diet Culture Rebel newsletter here for more support during the upcoming holiday season.
Have questions you’d like Bonnie to answer on the podcast? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to eat without guilt? Apply to group coaching here.
Enjoy the Diet Culture Rebel Podcast? Leave an honest rating & review on Apple podcasts here.