In this week’s episode, Bonnie is joined by Taylor Wolfram where they will have a discussion on understanding how to be vegan and still be in recovery from your eating disorder.
Bonnie & Taylor will touch on topics such as:
- The misconception around veganism.
- How being vegan extends far beyond what we eat?
- Being a vegan can be a healthy lifestyle if it is for the right reason.
- Learn how to not feel deprived and restricted with Vegan Foods.
- The dangerous side of eating Vegan.
Our guest today is Taylor Wolfram, Taylor is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and private practice owner specializing in vegan nutrition and an anti-diet, weight-inclusive approach to health.
Social justice and inclusivity are at the core of her work. She practices from a Health At Every Size® perspective and believes everyone has the right to body autonomy and respect.
She helps folks improve their relationship with food, exercise, and their bodies so they can free up valuable time and energy for what really aligns with their values. You can find Taylor Wolfram at https://www.taylorwolfram.com/
Have questions you’d like Bonnie to answer on the podcast? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave an honest rating & review on Apple podcasts here.