In this week’s episode, Bonnie talks with Anti-Diet Registered Dietitian, Melissa Landry who helps people heal from diet trauma they got from their mama and give their bigger bodies the respect they deserve.
In today’s episode Bonnie & Melissa will discuss:
- what it was like for Melissa to watch her mom in a bigger body navigate a weight stigmatizing world
- how Melissa’s mom’s weight stigma impacted their mother-daughter interactions
- how to deal with family members stuck in diet culture
- what self-differentiation is and why it’s important
- how Intuitive Eating principles can help you with self-differentiation
Connect with Melissa:
Ready to eat without guilt? Apply to group coaching here.
Have you been listening to the podcast for a while & have found benefit from it? Leave an honest rating & review on Apple podcasts here.