In this week’s episode, Bonnie is joined by Megan McNamee MPH, RDN who is a Registered Dietitian, Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor, and co-owner of Feeding Littles.
In today’s episode Bonnie & Megan will discuss:
- Megan’s personal journey to healing her relationship with food
- Raising kids to be intuitive eaters
- How our upbringing can impact our relationship with food today as an adult
- The importance of not putting sugar on a pedestal
- Supporting your kids ability to self-regulate
- Subtle messages about food and bodies to make sure you don’t pass down to your kids
- and so much more!
Connect with Megan:
As a thank you for listening to this episode, you can use code DIETCULTUREREBEL for $10 off Feeding Littles online Infant or Toddler/Kid Courses at feedlinglittles.com.
Want to raise your kids to be intuitive eaters? It starts with you! Apply to Intuitive Eating Private Coaching today! Inside this 3-month program, you get 8 private coaching sessions with a Registered Dietitian, access to online self-paced modules, and in between session communication and support. Go to https://dietculturerebel.com/private-coaching or click this link to apply.
Have you been listening to the podcast for a while & have found benefit from it? Leave an honest rating & review on Apple podcasts here. Quick LinksGet Embed PlayerShare on SocialDownload Audio File