Apply to group coaching!
Leave shame, loneliness, and isolation behind and heal your relationship with food in a group setting.
This program was created to transform your mindset around food and dieting, improve your body image, and teach you health-promoting nutritional habits. These 12 weeks provide a safe, confidential, and judgment-free environment for you to deepen your understanding of intuitive eating so you can eat without guilt, obsession, or fear of losing control. Click the link here or go to dietculturerebel.com/group-coaching to apply.
In this week’s episode, Bonnie is talking to the Non-Diet Trainer, Barb Puzanovova. Barb is a queer, Health at Every Size, weight-inclusive ACE-certified Personal Trainer, Behavior Change Specialist and Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor who empowers people to step off the scale and into their life so they can move their body with less rules and more joy.
In today’s episode Bonnie & Barb will discuss:
- Barb’s journey to healing her relationship with food & self
- How movement helped Barb in her healing journey
- What movement can feel like when it’s detached from diet culture and fitness culture
- Navigating resistance to movement
- Parallels between intuitive eating and a positive relationship with movement
- Finding the joy in movement again
- and so much more!
Resource mentioned in podcast:
Are you living in fear of losing control around food? Take our free quiz here!
Connect with Barb:
Enjoy this episode? You might also like episode 99 with Martinus Evans: Getting Active For The Joy Of It, Instead of the Need to Control your Body Size. Click here to listen!