In this week’s episode, Bonnie is joined by Carlie Saint-Laurent Beaucejour. Carlie is an MS, RD, LDN and is the Director of Crave with Carlie, LLC, a virtual private practice helping her clients improve their relationship with food and understand their personal nutrition in order to feel confident in their food choices without guilt through mindful eating and lifestyle changes. She also works per diem as an outpatient dialysis dietitian. She studied at the University of Delaware for her undergraduate degree, where she also completed her dietetic internship. In addition, she has a master of science degree in Clinical Nutrition from the New York Institute of Technology. In her free time, you can find her cooking in the kitchen, working out, traveling, and spending time with friends & family.
They will touch on such topics as:
- The disconnect of how people view food
- Working through the misinformation around “The perfect way to eat”
- Nutrition is all or nothing
- How to incorporate nutrition and obtain food freedom
- You do not need to go 0-100 on day 1 of your journey
- How does food fuel your body
Connect with Carlie:
Looking to take the next step in becoming a Diet Culture Rebel? Apply for Small Group Coaching at bonnieroney.com
If you want to hear more Diet Culture Rebel, be sure to subscribe and tune in for new episodes!