In this week’s episode, Bonnie is joined by Dana Monsees, a Dietitian-Nutritionist (MS, CNS, LDN) and Body Image Coach who practices from a HAES, non-diet approach. Dana’s philosophy combines neutral nutrition with weight-inclusive care and the principles of integrative health, to help women heal their relationship with food and their bodies as a root cause of chronic health conditions.
In today’s episode Bonnie & Dana will discuss:
- Dana’s journey of healing her relationship with food while managing her Celiac Disease
- how the constant stress of body image, dieting & disordered eating can impact gut health
- why addressing the root cause of gut health issues is important
- how to know what is woo-woo gut health advice vs. what’s legit
- If kombucha is really all it’s cracked up to be
- what chronic bloat might mean
Connect with Dana:
Ready to reduce the constant stress & anxiety you have around food? Take the free quiz here to overcome your unhealthy food obsession.
Ready to eat without guilt? Apply to group coaching here.
Have you been listening to the podcast for a while & have found benefit from it? Leave an honest rating & review on Apple podcasts here.