In this week’s episode, Bonnie is joined by Cynthia Donovan, a Registered Dietitian in the US with a Master’s of science in Nutrition. Cynthia has been a Registered Dietitian for over 10 years. Cynthia is a non-diet dietitian and believes in Health at Every Size. Helping women recover from Hypothalamic Amenorrhea (no period) & find food freedom is a speciality area of hers.
In today’s episode Bonnie & Cynthia will discuss:
- Cynthia’s journey of healing from hypothalamic amenorrhea as a dietitian
- why working out LESS and eating MORE might be what you need
- navigating the fear of weight gain when healing your relationship with food
- how to know if serious damage has been done to fertility due to hypothalamic amenorrhea
- If there is a way to fix an irregular period that went missing after restrictive dieting
- how much exercise one should do when trying to get their period back
Connect with Cynthia:
IG & Tik Tok: @period.nutritionist
Ready to make the obsessive food part of your life smaller so you can focus on what’s actually important? Take the free quiz here to take those first steps.
Ready to eat without guilt? Apply to group coaching here.
Have you been listening to the podcast for a while & have found benefit from it? Leave an honest rating & review on Apple podcasts here.